Monday, June 10, 2013

Joplin Benefit Concert


I decided to put together a benefit concert in Joplin, MO that will benefit the Joplin tornado victims and the tornado victims of Moore, OK. The date is TBA at a later date. It depends on how quickly I can get it together and how many people help. Just to let you know where I am at, I have invited several artists and have gotten a yes from 1 artist so far and waiting to hear back from several others that I have invited to be a part of this. I have a professional sound engineer, but will need production, sound equipment, lighting, a venue in Joplin, MO, vendors and everyone involved needs to be donating something if not everything to the cause. If you would like to help with this project or have any questions, please send me your contact information in the form on the right. Thank you!